I had the teeth whitening process done on December 2019 and I was very impressed with the professional service. For my 72 year old teeth I was very impressed with the result. I will be returning for another treatment. Thank you for the professional service.
DENTAL CARE FOR LIFE
Adelaide Dental Hygiene
Having good oral health is very important for a white smile. It can also impact your overall health and wellbeing.
At Adelaide dentist, we have a strong emphasis on prevention on oral hygiene education. We are strong on advising are patients of all ages on the best practise of looking after their teeth and gums. This will help to lower the risk of tooth decay, gum disease and oral health problems.
Adelaide dental hygiene is very important to us. We inform all are customs that their daily oral care at home and regular check ups with a professional clean will improve their chances of having no cavities. This will reduce your chances of having bad breath and painful dental problems.
Why Is Oral Hygiene Important
Adelaide dental hygiene is about more than just a pretty smile. Daily brushing, flossing and a balanced diet can drastically lower the risk of you developing a dental hygiene disease and oral infection.
Oral health reflects the general health, you taking care of your teeth and gums is essential for dental hygiene can also lower the risk of factors for variety of health problems.
Daily Oral Hygiene Tips
Taking care of your teeth and gums every day is the best way to keep your smile sparking. Adelaide dental hygiene, When you visit you will be notified of you oral care routine needs to be improved offer more personalised advice.
– Brush your teeth twice a day – brush for two minutes each time and make sure you clean all surfaces of the tooth. Replace your toothbrush or electric toothbrush head every 3 months.
– Use fluoride toothpaste – fluoride helps to strengthen teeth enamel for extra protection against plaque. Young children should use low-fluoride children’s toothpaste.
– Floss once a day – flossing between your teeth can remove trapped food and plaque from areas your toothbrush can’t reach.
– Use a mouthwash – gargling with an antibacterial mouthwash can also help to reverse gingivitis.
– Cut down on sugar – sugar in snacks, soft drinks, fruit juice and sports drinks is a major cause of tooth decay in Australia.
– Follow a balanced diet – leafy greens, lean proteins and calcium-rich food and drink can help to strengthen enamel and stimulate saliva.
– Drink plenty of water – if your local water supply contains fluoride, drinking tap water can help to protect your teeth as well as keeping you hydrated.
Adelaide dental hygiene is very important and you should implement these steps.
Adelaide Dentist was great, I original came for a check up and I found that I had a broken tooth which was fixed straight away. Thank you for your help.
At Adelaide Dentist I was so impressed with the dentist I saw. I had broken my front tooth in half while eating my lunch and was feeling very self conscious. I was seen that afternoon which I really appreciated.