I had the teeth whitening process done on December 2019 and I was very impressed with the professional service. For my 72 year old teeth I was very impressed with the result. I will be returning for another treatment. Thank you for the professional service.
DENTAL CARE FOR LIFE
Adelaide Dental Implants
Have you lost one or more teeth? Adelaide Dental Implants are a long term tooth replacement option that can feel, look and fictionally just like a real tooth.
If you have lost a tooth due to an injury or dental disease, Adelaide dental implants offer a more permanent alternative to a denture or bridge. Unlike traditional dentures, you will not have to give up the foods that you love and change your life style in anyway.
If you look after your dental implant your new tooth will last for many years, so it depends on you how long you will get out of your tooth. If you are considering replacing your tooth and getting Adelaide dental implants, it is very important that you have the correct information.
A Adelaide dental implant is a piece of metal that will screw into your where the missing tooth root is. Over time the bone will grow around the implant and this will help to hold it in place.
When Might A Dental Implant Be Needed
If you have one or more teeth that are missing, having an Adelaide dental implant might be a smart option for a replacement of a missing tooth. Heres a list of scenarios that it might be suitable to get an Adelaide dental implant.
– Having a fully grown and healthy jawbone
– Do not have gum disease
– Do not have conditions that will affect bone healing
Your Adelaide dentist will discuss whether a Adelaide dental implant will be a good option or if there are any other methods
What Happens During A Dental Implant Procedure
The procedure of a dental implant takes place over a number of months, with series of minor operations and testings.
– You need x-ray scans that will give your dentist a very clear picture on the place of the implant
– You will need an operation of the Adelaide dental implant put into your jawbone. You will usually be given a anaesthetic so you do not have any pain
– Wait a few months while the bone grows around the dental implant
– Once the Implant is stable your dentist will create a foundation for your new tooth
– Later your dentist will take a mould of your mouth to make the artificial tooth
– Finally, the tooth will be screwed or cemented into the foundation completing the process
It is a long process with a few visits to the dentist and possibly some trips to get your scans done.
Benefit And Risks Of A Dental Implant
Adelaide dental implants are very usually successful. The problems are rare but include;
– Injury or damage to the surrounding teeth or blood vessels
– Nerve damage
– Sinus problems
Reach Out To Us And Read Our Reviews
Adelaide Dentist was great, I original came for a check up and I found that I had a broken tooth which was fixed straight away. Thank you for your help.
At Adelaide Dentist I was so impressed with the dentist I saw. I had broken my front tooth in half while eating my lunch and was feeling very self conscious. I was seen that afternoon which I really appreciated.